[EMS Discuss] First Membership Meeting - Topics

Shane EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Mar 15 21:57:09 PDT 2012

You guys (in the gender neutral sense) HAVE been busy!

My goal is to make the 21st March meeting.  Pick-up my key and join in
the chat.

I'd like to echo an earlier point of discussion and that is financial
transparency.  As a member I'd like to know what mechanisms are in place
for me to see where my monies are going.

Also, and this one will come as no surprise to either Rick or Clif, what
liability coverage do we have / need to have e.g., theft, someone loses
an eye through freak paperclip accident &c.  Also, who is liable?
Members?  The Board?  I'd hate to have invested hundreds of $ into this
space to see it evaporate over low/no-coverage.