[EMS Discuss] [PROPOSAL] - Transferring hosted services

Mr. Clif EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Mar 19 01:38:51 PDT 2012

Well,

I just got the first step done. It's on a new box that was unused in the
rack with the others. The image is about 4.7GB uncompressed, that's with
pretty much just what EMS is using.

     Ciao,
     Clif