[EMS Discuss] [PROPOSAL] - Transferring hosted services

Mr. Clif EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Mar 19 11:39:46 PDT 2012

Hey gang,

So maybe we should ask for sysadmin volunteers since whatever we do
someone will have to take care of the system. It can be fun, it's an
opportunity to learn a skill that you could put on your resume, and it's
a way to serve the EMS community.

There are two other members who have root access right now, but I get
the feeling that they probably don't want to be admins since I've asked
around a couple of times before.

     Ciao,
     Clif