[EMS Discuss] [PROPOSAL] - Transferring hosted services

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Mar 19 11:47:04 PDT 2012

Yea I think that's a good idea.  We could put together a group of
admin volunteers.  I was thinking we could discuss this at the membership
meeting since we will already be talking about moving hosting anyway.  No
harm in talking about it online too though.  I just want to make sure
everyone knows whats going on, even if they don't follow the discussion
list.

Rick