[EMS Discuss] [PROPOSAL] - Transferring hosted services

Mr. Clif EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Mar 19 12:06:42 PDT 2012

Cool!

Yes I surmised that apprehension below. Well it's all moved now, and
completely independent of my other stuff. So feel free to jump in and
start hacking. I wouldn't even care if you deleted my account, it would
force me to get back to work on other things that I am way behind on. ;-)

It's a basic Debian system, though some of the apps we use don't have
deb packages so they were generally unpacked into /var/www.

The webmin page is sometimes convenient for quick changes but I tend to
edit the config files by hand myself.

     Ciao,
     Clif