[EMS Discuss] [PROPOSAL] - Transferring hosted services

Mr. Clif EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Mar 19 15:58:58 PDT 2012

Just added a cert so SSL auth works on eugenemakerspace.com and
www.eugenemakerspace.com.
I had a freebe coming to me for a couple of years and didn't have a
reason to use it yet. It's a chaned cert which is a little klunky but
the price was right.

     Clif