[EMS Discuss] Proposals for membership meeting

Chad Parker EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Mar 20 08:23:10 PDT 2012

Hi, Chad here. I just joined the email list a couple days ago. I'm not a member yet, but plan to be. The tough part is finding time to come by the space around watching my 19-month old daughter!

As far as the mailing list vs. forums topic, I'd vote definitely for mailing lists. They are much more mobile friendly! I'm not always at a computer, but always have my iPhone, and emailing is much easier than navigating a web-forum on a small screen! I was on the mailing list for Heatsync Labs when I was in Phoenix, and it seems to work great for them.