[EMS Discuss] RFID Door - MK 2

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Mar 20 14:13:29 PDT 2012

I think it would be cool to have the system setup to send a tweet when
someone enters the building.  If it were to include the person's name, then
I think it would be awesome if members had "profiles" they could easily
modify online, or on an intranet to change their privacy settings.  That
way if they don't want to publicly announce that they are at the space,
they can set it up that way, but if they want everyone to know then they
can change their profile accordingly.

I consider this a "very nice to have" feature, rather than any sort of
requirement.  If we have an electronic lock that works well, is at least as
secure as a physical key lock, and doesn't look like it's going to fall
apart then I would be happy.

Rick