[EMS Discuss] RFID Door - MK 2

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Mar 20 15:50:33 PDT 2012

I'm curious how the twitter stuff would be handled.  You could have the
arduino directly tweet using some kind of wifi card or something, but then
all of the user profile stuff I was talking about would be difficult to
manage on an Arduino (I would think).  I imagine at that point the Arduino
would just tell a PC who entered the building and the PC would do the
tweeting and manage user accounts, etc.  But then you have a much more
complex system that requires the arduino working properly and the PC
working properly at all times.

What were you thinking of Ben?  I'm curious what type of implementation you
were thinking about.

Rick