[EMS Discuss] RFID Door - MK 2

Aaron Ledbetter EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Mar 20 16:00:12 PDT 2012

Hello!

I'd love to take part in this little project with the door and RFID;
I'm a bit new, was actually trying to figure out how to pay my first dues.
(not a fan of paypal)

My background is in Computer and Electronics (10+ years), mostly as
a technician (troubleshoot and then fix-it), hardware is a strong-point. I
understand the Software, but I'd love to learn the programming side a lot
better.

I am a currently a student of graphic design at Lane, 20 credits left for
my AAS, GRAD, SUMMER 2012!. Please let me help you make your things more
user friendly, and more "beautiful". (also if you can find me an
internship!)

I (think I) have a lot too offer, and I am passionate about helping others
learn. I actually already feel a bit "networked" into the group, as I have
met, and know, a few people that mutually know other people in my social
group...

Nice to meet you all,
L3db3tt3r,

as my not so subtle alias is.