[EMS Discuss] Proposals for membership meeting

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Mar 20 16:33:59 PDT 2012

I was trying to have the agenda locked down by yesterday.  It's pretty late
now to keep adding things to it and it's already really long as it is.  I
guess I can add that to the end and we can talk about it if we still have
time.  Otherwise, we might be able to deal with it via email/forums/etc.
 Regardless, we should definitely follow up on that.

Rick