[EMS Discuss] Proposals for membership meeting

InEugene EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Mar 20 17:32:03 PDT 2012

Hey Bob,

I was down there a couple weeks ago and I had EMS in mind, it was pretty
bare at the time. Lots of busted stuff and battery powered stuff w/o
batteries. I think if we could flesh out a list of what we need/want in
the tools department that would help a lot in procurement.

- Nathan