[EMS Discuss] Proposals for membership meeting

Mark Danburg-Wyld EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Mar 20 18:22:52 PDT 2012

Thanks for bringing this back up, Bob, no pun intended... I'd be happy to
coordinate with Larry from BRING for a few people from EMS who know their
tools to go see what BRING has in the 'good stuff' stash. Maybe just put a
call for volunteers out at the meeting, or consider this email the call...
I saw there's a wish list started on the white board, which I will copy for
the trip. We ought to have at least one person from the board on the tour I
would think. Does it need to be more formal than that, before we know they
have anything we'd like and before they agree to loan/give it to us?