[EMS Discuss] In light of recent events (Snowpocalypse). Is there still meetings tonight?
Wed Mar 21 09:15:47 PDT 2012
My vote is to postpone for one week. If I hear a few more +1's I will
start sending out notices via our communication channels.
On Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 9:00 AM, Ellery Weber <EMAIL HIDDEN> wrote:
> Good question. I think for the safety and comfort of all we may want to
> postpone to next week...
> As it is now I won't be there if the meeting stays on.
> On Mar 21, 2012 8:58 AM, "James Hukill" <EMAIL HIDDEN> wrote:
>> As I hear it is supposed to dump more snow than what we have now..
>> ...just saying for those of us that need daycare to leave the house,
>> knowing now would save me $$.
>> Discuss mailing list
>> EMAIL HIDDEN
> Discuss mailing list
> EMAIL HIDDEN
More information about the Discuss