[EMS Discuss] In light of recent events (Snowpocalypse). Is there still meetings tonight?

Bob Miller EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Mar 21 13:04:37 PDT 2012

I assume we're postponing the board meeting too...

We had at least 7 trees down across our driveway.  I've cleared 5 of them,
and can see two more.  And power is out here.

Right now I'm sitting in the car warming up and charging the phone battery.

Sent from my phone.  No type good.