[EMS Discuss] How about a Projects list?

Mr. Clif EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Mar 22 13:43:41 PDT 2012

Hi Gang,

We've had some people express an interest in a projects mailing list
that is just for projects. Right now we have just one list for all our
traffic, and at times it can be a bit much. So lets give it a try, and
if it's not popular we can always delete it.

I'm sorry It's taken me awhile to get around to this, I've been falling
behind on some of my duties, and am quite behind on non-ems stuff. Which
is one reason we are looking for more EMS sysadmins. Please send an
email to EMAIL HIDDEN if you would like to volunteer. :-)

My suggestion is we have one or just a few topics for each project. Like
"Near Space Balloon" Or "RFID DOOR - MK 2" etc... Then it will be easy
for the people on mailing lists to filter based on subject, and the
people on a forum to filter based on topics they are subscribed to.

You can subscribe here: