[EMS Discuss] How about a Projects list?

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Mar 22 15:07:16 PDT 2012

This seems like something that should wait until after our membership
meeting.  At the meeting we will be discussing whether or not we even want
to keep mailing lists or move to forums.  So rather than setup a new list
and hope people want to use it, maybe it would be better to wait until the
meeting so we know what a majority of members want?

Rick