[EMS Discuss] More thoughts on linked media

Mr. Clif EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Mar 22 20:47:40 PDT 2012

Thank you Chad,

Yes I worked quite hard on that... After some thought I realized  that
anyone who has a strong preference for a newsgroup, RSS feed, or
particular forum can make one and link to our content. Then all posts
can be shared. So everyone can participate in the conversations and have
them presented in the way that is most comfortable. :-) For example if
you like phpBB there is a plugin called mail2forum or m2f for short that
enables this. Overall this would invite more member participation.

     Ciao,
     Clif