[EMS Discuss] Comcast Cable Install!! Anyone going to be at the shop between 8am-12pm on This Wednesday (March 28)?

Kevin King EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Mar 26 16:21:09 PDT 2012

I was wondering if anyone was going to be at the shop this Wednesday (March 28)
between 8am-12pm?  If not, does anyone plan on being at the shop this week
sometime between 8am-5pm?  Comcast has tentatively scheduled an install for this
Wednesday.  If someone was going to already be at the shop sometime this week
and would not mind supervising the Comcast Installer, please let me know and I
can schedule the installation time accordingly.

Thanks

-Kevin