[EMS Discuss] Comcast Cable Install!! Anyone going to be at the shop between 8am-12pm on This Wednesday (March 28)?

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Mar 26 16:58:42 PDT 2012

Crap i'm not going to be able to do it as I have a full plate at work this
week. Hopefully someone else is available so we can finally get some
internet tubes installed!