[EMS Discuss] Board Minutes Online

Mr. Clif EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Mar 28 08:57:00 PDT 2012

Hi Gang,

Since there was some discussion on the minutes, and it's on the agenda
tonight, I thought I’d mention that I'm almost done with my action item
of going through them to fix any inconsistencies. The revised versions
are just to the right of the current ones, so it's easy to pop them open
and compare them. There is even one sample of how they might look if
they were posted to wiki pages.

There were a few errors like missing motions, or quorum miscounts, but
mostly it involved adding missing agenda items, and cleaning up the
formatting so they were easier to read. Note though that we have no
official formatting requirements. Also I can't say that the board will
even adopt all the revised versions, but I guess we will talk about that
tonight.

If you are interested it would be helpful to have some extra eyes go
over them and see if I missed anything. They're at:

https://www.eugenemakerspace.com/wiki/Sites/EmsMinutes

Ciao,
Clif