[EMS Discuss] Membership Meeting Tonight

James Hukill EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Mar 28 10:00:19 PDT 2012

AND.. to sidetrack without permission.  If you want your photo taken for
the member wall Jason <http://petorak.com/> will be back again tonight!.
Dorn your fez or what ever floats your boat!

Meeting starts at 8, so it would not hurt to be a wee bit early for photo
of you are partaking.

--James

On Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 8:39 AM, Rick Osgood <EMAIL HIDDEN> wrote:

> This is just a reminder that the very first full membership meeting for
> Eugene Maker Space will be held tonight at 8:00PM at Eugene Maker Space.
>  All current members are welcome to attend.  Here is a brief outline of
> topics up for discussion at this meeting.
>
>    1. Members need to fill out the membership form and waiver if they
>    have not already.
>    2. Updates on the Comcast Internet situation and 501c3 status.
>    3. Discuss and decide on transferring hosted services.
>    4. Discuss the mailing lists / Forums and decide what medium we want
>    to use.
>    5. Formalize a process for making proposals.
>    6. Should we post the board/membership meeting minutes in the wiki
>    rather than as attachments to the wiki?
>    7. Discuss possible member dues payment feedback systems
>
> We hope to see all of our current members at this meeting.

*--James*