[EMS Discuss] Comcast Cable Install!! Anyone going to be at the shop between 8am-12pm on This Wednesday (March 28)?

Mr. Clif EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Mar 28 12:27:10 PDT 2012

Ok We now have Internet! Yea! :-)

The modem has a four port switch in back but no wifi so we should add an
access point. It ended up on the shelf next to the stairs just to the
left of the stereo, but could be relocated anywhere between there and
the alarm system box next to the overhead door, or even in the office
since there is an outlet behind the soldering station.

     Ciao,
     Clif

Kevin King wrote:
> I have confirmed our installation for tomorrow morning.  I have given them Clifs
> phone number.  They should call Clif 20 minutes before arriving at the shop.
> They also said there was another appointment prior to ours, so they should be
> there between 1-:30am - 12pm.
>
> Thanks Clif.
>
> And Woo Hoo!

>>> Wednesday.  If someone was going to already be at the shop sometime this