[EMS Discuss] Comcast Cable Install!! Anyone going to be at the shop between 8am-12pm on This Wednesday (March 28)?

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Mar 28 12:50:22 PDT 2012

Sweet!  Thanks for taking care of that.  I think there is an access point
at the space somewhere, I'm pretty sure I remember seeing one a while back.