[EMS Discuss] MakerFaire 2012

Ellery Weber ellery at elleryweber.com
Fri Mar 30 12:53:06 PDT 2012

Correct! Sorry, I probably should have mentioned that...

MakerFaire 2012 is May 19th and 20th (Saturday and Sunday) down in San
Mateo, CA.

Tickets are $40 for the weekend if you buy now, and will increase to an
undisclosed amount if you purchase after May 10th.

Rick and I went last year, and ended up visiting Hacker Dojo when we were
down there (A SF hackerspace). There are a couple other spaces down there
that I'd like to try and visit this year as well. It's a great opportunity
to meet with like-minded individuals!

Just a brief look at their site (makerfaire.com/bayarea/2012) doesn't list
who will be there, but Mike Rowe and Adam Savage were present last year,
and both gave excellent talks.

--- Ellery Weber