[EMS Discuss] Removed the Email addresses from the Archives and Forums

Mr. Clif clif at eugeneweb.com
Fri Mar 30 14:28:10 PDT 2012

Hi Gang,

I'm happy that we had a good meeting the other night and reached
consensus. My hope is that in the future we won't have to wait so long
for a meeting like that or we can talk about controversial topics online
to help resolve them sooner, as I tried to do way back on the 14th, and

Anyway I have been researching how to remove the emails from the
archives and forums. Of course I couldn't find my initial notes on that
but I eventually found some similar info. I think I've done a pretty
good job of scrubbing them, but you should check them out at:

Then let me know if you see any problems with it. I will type up my
notes so they are readable and post them to the wiki for the sysadmin
group to refer to if needed.

     Ciao! :-)