[EMS Discuss] Proto board from the door project

Ben Hallert EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue May 8 09:27:50 PDT 2012

Hi guys!

I'm not sure who the current door crew is, but Hukill and I were
working on another project and he mentioned that his protoboard was
still in the rfid reader but that there was a plan to swap it out
soon.  Is anyone working on this?  I'd like to use his prototyping
board for this new thing.  Also, can whoever is on the project drop me
a line?  I'd like to get a serial or ethernet connection to it so I
can implement the tweet/entry logging etc on one of the PCs.

Thanks!

- Ben