[EMS Discuss] Maker Faire Eclipse!

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue May 15 12:03:16 PDT 2012

I honestly have no idea what those masks are rated for.  I think James H.
brought one in.  If there is another then I'm not sure who even brought
that one.  I think in general we should be keeping those tools at the shop
so people can use the tools when necessary, but if James is still claiming
ownership of the mask then I would say to ask him directly (If I am correct
that he brought it in).

Rick