[EMS Discuss] Nearspace balloon

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu May 31 14:40:40 PDT 2012

Just pick something from that list and take ownership of it.  Our payload
has to be less than 6 lbs total so that gives you a good starting place to
figure out how big of a balloon/parachute we need and how much lifting gas.
 We want the balloon to rise to 100,000 feet in about an hours time or so,
so that gives more information to figure out how many extra lbs of lift we
need.

Rick