[EMS Discuss] Nearspace balloon

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu May 31 14:54:09 PDT 2012

Sweet, thanks Kassie.  I know Ben had researched the balloon stuff and the
lifting gas a few months back so you might want to get with him and see if
he has any saved information on that.

In terms of the APRS stuff, we can probably work on that at the shop some
time next week.  We had the tracking system working but we needed to
finalize a few things.

Rick