[EMS Discuss] Open House Party on Saturday

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Nov 2 11:12:48 PDT 2012

I'll be headed to the shop tonight for open shop night to try and get some
things prepared for tomorrow's event.  Gonna need to straighten up, among
other things.  Hope to see some people there tonight.

Rick