[EMS Discuss] I'm thinking ahead (for once) about Christmas...

John Burridge EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Nov 12 22:33:47 PST 2012

Thanks, Bob, for your observations.  So far the only things I've printed have been variations of an Egyptian scarab.  I'll have to watch the video of that to remind myself how big 4" is.

It was going to be a small lamp (LED candle sized).  I had thoughts of using Shapeway to make it out of metal, but I wanted to prototype it first.  I think the flat panel idea is a good one, though.

The star cutouts were there so that little stars would shine up on walls and ceilings where the lamp was... it would be fairly easy to make a lid with the grille on top that does the same thing.

Thanks again.

- John

PS: different Mark (although to make things confusing I've only visited EMS with Mark D-W)

John Burridge
EMAIL HIDDEN
johnburridge.blogspot.com