[EMS Discuss] Eugene Public Library event

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Nov 13 13:17:03 PST 2012

The Eugene Public Library contacted me to see if EMS would want to put on
an interactive presentation of sorts.  I guess they regularly do this kind
of stuff on Sundays.  I signed us up for Feb 3 and said we would have
people build paper rockets and we could just launch them at a low pressure
indoors across their room.  They said the usual audience is age 3-7 but
they hope to get older kids, so this should be a good activity for most
people there.  I hope to also use this as an opportunity to explain to
their parents and older siblings what EMS does and why they should join up
too.

Anyway, I'm wondering who is interested in coming to this with me.  They
said attendance will be "up to 120 people" whatever that means.  So having
a couple other people from EMS to represent us and help people assemble
rockets would be a good idea.  Is anyone interested?  I know it's still a
few months away but this way we can get it on our calendars early.

Rick