[EMS Discuss] Share an order from Digi-Key?

Bob Miller EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Nov 21 12:27:41 PST 2012

I am going to place an order with Digi-Key on Tuesday,
11/27.  If you would like to order anything and split the
cost of shipping, let me know your intent by Black Friday,
11/23, and get your actual order to me by Monday, 11/25.

(If I don't hear from anyone by Friday, I'll place my order
early.)

Me?  I'm getting some heat sinks, some connectors, and
one of these.

http://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/FRDM-KL25Z/FRDM-KL25Z-ND/3529594