[EMS Discuss] Reminder: Josh Marinacci's Arduino talk is tonight.

Julie Baumler EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Nov 21 14:12:04 PST 2012

Sorry about that guys!  We try to have a sign out front with a phone number
for meetings at CodeChops but sometimes we forget.  They may have left the
door blocked open (the other option) and someone removed the block.  I
think you can get in at night now through the newly opened coffee bar and
then take the stairs if the elevator is locked, but we need to get a sign
for that.  I think we need to get Josh to come talk again - or do a talk at
EMS, because I missed it since I was out of town for the holidays.

Julie
IT Pro Forum Coordinator