[EMS Discuss] Share an order from Digi-Key?

Bob Miller EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Nov 23 00:57:30 PST 2012

Reminder: Let me know today if you're interested in sharing an order with
Digi-Key
and save some shipping costs.

Thank you.

I know we're all getting battered by sale advertisements this week, and
this is
hardly the most interesting sale going on.  (-: