[EMS Discuss] Reminder: Josh Marinacci's Arduino talk is tonight.

Mark Davis EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Nov 23 08:32:55 PST 2012

Sorry for the confusion at the space Tuesday.  There have been recent
changes to the lobby security.

How it was up until a week ago: Doors regularly open until 6, With a call,
I could keep them open longer.
How it will be when The Barn Light opens next week: Folks can come in thru
The Barn Light.
How it is right now: Doors lock at 5PM, No Call to keep open Longer, Must
man the doors.

So I was at Ninkasi doing my usual Tuesday night beer/pizza/friends thing
and had an "Oh! Shoot!" moment and ran over right at 6PM.  I should have
just been there 30 minute before hand and my apologies for slacking.

If you want to work out some deal where the maker space mgmt has a pass
maybe we have work a trade.  I'd like to be a maker-space member and have
not got around to signing up.  I should soon, I'm making something.

Regards,
Mark

On Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 3:23 PM, Josh Marinacci <EMAIL HIDDEN>wrote:

>  Thanks.  BTW, I posted notes and links from the talk on my blog:
>
> http://joshondesign.com/2012/11/22/arduinointro
>
> --
> Josh Marinacci
> joshondesign.com
>
> On Tuesday, November 20, 2012 at 9:16 PM, Mark Danburg-Wyld wrote:
>
> I think we sign up to Code Choppers and they give us a key-card. :-)
>
> Thanks for the talk/demo, Josh, it was a cool event.
>
> On Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 8:44 PM, Bob Miller <EMAIL HIDDEN> wrote:
>
> Mark D., what is the protocol? Both Mark D-W and I got locked out of the
> building tonight after 6:00. How are we supposed to get in?
>
> Sent from my phone. No type good.
>
> On Nov 20, 2012 6:07 PM, "Mark Danburg-Wyld" <EMAIL HIDDEN>
> wrote:
>

> Doors are, well, locked.
>
> On Nov 20, 2012 4:01 PM, "Josh Marinacci" <EMAIL HIDDEN> wrote:
>

> BTW. I will be bringing fun toys to play with.
>
> --
> Josh Marinacci
> joshondesign.com
>
> On Tuesday, November 20, 2012 at 4:01 PM, Bob Miller wrote:
>
> Well, you could be both places at the same time or nowhere at all... But
> you'd better have a very firm grasp on reality before you try something
> that
> impossible.
>

> On Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 3:19 PM, Mark Danburg-Wyld
> <EMAIL HIDDEN> wrote:
>
> Are those my only two choices?
>
> See you there, perhaps.
>
> On Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 2:50 PM, Bob Miller <EMAIL HIDDEN> wrote:
>
> At CodeChops, 6:00. Be there or be ... uh, somewhere else.
>
> http://eugator.org/events/162
>
> --
> Bob Miller K<bob>

> Bob Miller K<bob>