[EMS Discuss] Door unlocked

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Nov 25 13:58:27 PST 2012

I just wanted to send out a reminder to remember to lock the door to the
shop when you leave.  I just got here and the door was unlocked.  A week or
so ago I showed up and the door was actually cracked open and not even
closed all the way.  I know accidents happen some times but we really need
to be careful about this or some day we might show up and half of our stuff
might be gone.  I just put a piece of duct tape over the lock to hopefully
prevent people from even unlocking it. It seems like on open shop nights we
could just leave the door cracked open instead, that way this will happen
less often.  If it's a problem for somebody then I guess just remove the
tape as needed.

Rick