[EMS Discuss] Halloween!

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Oct 1 15:15:34 PDT 2012

Anyone working on any fun Halloween projects?  Costumes, props, makeup
effects, etc?  I figure some people in this group must be doing some cool
stuff this year.  I need to put together some effects to go with my
electric chair prop from last year.  I bought a relay board so I can
control some lighting effects and the like with an Arduino.  Maybe if we
have enough interest we can have like a "Halloween Hack Night" once a week
at EMS until Halloween?  Everyone can come in and work on their stuff.