[EMS Discuss] Halloween!

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Oct 2 08:27:48 PDT 2012

Oh nice!  I have some experience with those myself if you have any problems
making it work.  Their tutorial is really straight forward though as long
as you already have some Arduino experience.  I'm not sure what day I want
to do this Halloween hack night yet.  I will be at the shop tonight but I
need to work on the Vacuum forming machine.  Then Wednesday we have a board
meeting so I can't do that night either.  I may or may not have something
lined up already for Thursday too.  I'll figure something out.  If there
aren't many interested people though I might not make a big thing of it.