[EMS Discuss] Fwd: [EMS Board] I am looking for someone to do some 3-D scanning and printing

Mr. Clif EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Oct 8 19:46:14 PDT 2012

Not that I know of but you can make one with a laser pointer and a
webcam. :-)

http://lifehacker.com/5822730/make-a-3d-scanner-out-of-a-webcam-laser-pointer-and-some-software

     Clif