[EMS Discuss] Fwd: [EMS Board] I am looking for someone to do some 3-D scanning and printing

Kassandra Kaplan EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Oct 8 21:21:08 PDT 2012

Tony bruser from thingaverse has a bunch of stuff on the laser pointer/camera (Dave scanner), Including point cloud clean up with mesh lab.

どうぞおげんきで
Kassie