[EMS Discuss] Fwd: [EMS Board] I am looking for someone to do some 3-D scanning and printing

Paul Kirsch EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Oct 9 10:58:22 PDT 2012

Dear All,
Wow! you folks are amazing! This looks a little intimidating to me. I can
ask a friend to see if he could build it but. If you know any commercial
places let me know.
Thanks again.
best, P.

On Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 9:21 PM, Kassandra Kaplan <EMAIL HIDDEN