[EMS Discuss] Fwd: [EMS Board] I am looking for someone to do some 3-D scanning and printing

Tom Conlin EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Oct 9 15:27:42 PDT 2012

A forward from from a friend of mind I put the question to:

"
When I visited the Reinmuth studio a few years back they said they
could do digital scaling via 3d scanning - Im not sure if they do it
there or have someone else in town do it - give them a quick call and
ask - http://www.reinmuth.com/index.html
- Jeffery
"

Tom