[EMS Discuss] Rick's 3d printer report.

Darrell Perko EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Oct 10 16:05:43 PDT 2012

Oh, sure.  I even got the new firmware loaded initially, but then the
settings were so far off I couldn't get anything to print right and I
had to revert the firmware.  Kassie has apparently fixed that, with what
I imagine included a sizable investment in time.

One thing I don't recall Kassie mentioning:  Do we have to use the
laptop now, or did the desktop machine get a new version of
ReplicatorG?  Kassie?

BTW, I likely won't be around for a couple of weeks.  Got a lot to do
before an out-of-state trip.

-Darrell