[EMS Discuss] Where to get wire?

Tom Conlin EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Oct 21 14:26:26 PDT 2012

Norvac went out of business in the last year but a couple of the
employees opened up a smaller shop directly across (East) of the
old Norvac store and have a lot of stock and are trying to evolve
in ways Norvac lagged i.e carry Arduinos

I am not recalling the name   Eugene electronics or something  and it
would need to be at a odd numbered address likely in the 900s on Conger.

there it is.  975 Conger St.
I do not know that they have what you need specificity but I would give
them first crack at it to try and support the local geek ecosystem.

--
   ... nice weather eh?