[EMS Discuss] Wanted: Cool projects for our membership drive

Mark Danburg-Wyld EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Oct 23 17:11:48 PDT 2012

Also, I submitted the event to both the Eugene Weekly and the
Register-Guard for their calendars for next week. We don't have any
posters or fliers, by chance, do we?

I agree the makershed kit isn't very pretty, but it is pretty cheap.
If Rick is already working on something else, that's good.

Thanks,