[EMS Discuss] Wanted: Cool projects for our membership drive

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Oct 25 10:13:09 PDT 2012

Thanks Darrell.  Don't worry about pitching in for the electronics as I
think we have that covered.  Save that money though because we might be
able to use it elsewhere for the event. :)

Rick