[EMS Discuss] Membership Meeting Today

Kevin King EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Oct 27 11:37:22 PDT 2012

I have the latest membership list of members in good standing.  We will take
attenance and determine quorum at the start of the meeting.  I am planning on
attending.

-Kevin

________________________________
From: Rick Osgood <EMAIL HIDDEN>
To: Mr. Clif <EMAIL HIDDEN>
Cc: discuss <EMAIL HIDDEN>
Sent: Sat, October 27, 2012 10:28:58 AM
Subject: Re: [EMS Discuss] Membership Meeting Today

No one made any proposals so there is nothing really on the agenda.  I guess it
would be good to talk about our membership drive party.  Kevin can figure out
how many members we have.
On Oct 27, 2012 10:10 AM, "Mr. Clif" <EMAIL HIDDEN> wrote:

Do we have any other agenda items for the meeting, and how many members do we
have these days so we'll know whats a quorum?