[EMS Discuss] Welding booth at EMS

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Oct 30 22:41:22 PDT 2012

I started putting together a welding booth at the shop tonight.  The idea
is to make an area where we can safely and easily weld without taking up
too much space at the shop.  It sucks right now having to lug all the gear
into that corner and then not even have a way to prevent other members from
getting flashed by the arc.  The main both is setup already (hopefully it's
strong enough to last) but there is more to be done before it's usable.  I
figured I'd let everyone know wtf it's for as soon as possible though, that
way there are no questions.  More details and pics here:

http://www.eugenemakerspace.com/?p=4799&preview=true